MIS Laparoscopic Specialist – GYN
The Center for Innovative GYN Care (CIGC) is now hiring MIS specialists for its offices in the Washington DC area and for Northern New Jersey and New York City. CIGC is a well-established GYN only surgical practice and has been performing advanced laparoscopic procedures in hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers since 2000. Currently, CIGC collaborates with Tower Surgical Partners (TSP) with ASC’s located in Maryland and New Jersey for all major and minor surgical procedures.
CIGC and TSP growth and development coincides with major payer and CMS shifts from the hospital and HOPD setting to the free-standing ASC, in an effort to increase the quality of care and decrease costs. CIGC is the leader in the performance of major GYN surgical procedures in the free-standing ASC space, and routinely publishes surgical outcomes.
CIGC’s expansion will focus on hiring multiple specialists for these locations. Candidates must have fellowship training or the equivalent in minimally invasive GYN surgery or GYN Oncology and be well versed in the laparoscopic management of hysterectomy, myomectomy, advanced endometriosis, and complex pelvic procedures. CIGC offers the advantage of no affiliation with a hospital system, MSO, or other large managed care organization. This allows surgeons associated with CIGC to practice in a friendly, open and unrestricted environment that allows for multiple options for growth and development in a rapidly expanding practice.
Advantages of this CIGC employment opportunity include:
- Independent practice in a stable company that allows for MD flexibility during the rapidly changing current medical climate.
- Solid financials, with continuous operation throughout COVID in AAAHC and JACHO approved ASCs.
- Internal marketing team with direct to patient marketing as a priority focusing on the very low complications and high success rates for procedures performed.
- Practice Management – OR time flexibility, and no Obstetrics, no hospital call, no surgical posting.
- Compensation is extremely competitive and is dependent on current transferable case volume and years in practice. Partnership opportunities available after two years with CIGC.
- Excellent benefits are available including health, dental, 401K with match.
Advantages of the TSP ASC
- All locations are easily accessible and immediately expandable.
- GYN centric ASC’s – GYN surgery is the priority
- High capacity, very low OR turnover time
- Two room option for rapid and efficient completion of cases
- GYN surgeon collaboration with TSP management is highly recommended to improve outcomes and efficiency.
- Haemonetics cell savers in all ASC’s, I stat for rapid lab assessment on site, 23-hour stay capability
- Opportunity is available for investment into the ASC
Candidates from various experiences and backgrounds will be considered. Candidates with significant experience are an excellent match for the position with the ability to work autonomously in a very efficient and rewarding practice and ASC environment. Those who have recently completed fellowship training or are interested in learning a retroperitoneal approach to GYN surgery are highly encouraged to apply. Research is highly encouraged, with the practice supporting presentations and participation in society meetings.