CLINICAL FACULTY: NEPHROLOGIST - Peritoneal Dialysis Service
Practice Academic Medicine with Top-Rated Teaching Hospital in the Sun and Recreation Corridor of Arizona at Banner University Medical Center - Tucson (BUMC-T)
The Division of Nephrology at the University of Arizona is recruiting a Clinical Nephrologist with expertise in Peritoneal Dialysis. The selected candidate will be leading and expanding peritoneal dialysis services in the Banner University Medical Center-Tucson, working closely with DCI and DaVita PD units (PD currently comprises 25% of dialysis care in our program). The candidate selected will receive a non-tenured Clinical or Clinical Scholar faculty appointment to the University of Arizona, at the level of Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor based on experience and credentials.
- Board Certified in Nephrology
- Experience with Peritoneal Dialysis minimum 3-5 years
- Participate in clinical research, teaching, and publications
Work Schedule / Call:
- 2-3 clinics per week
- 4-6 months as the attending on service
- Inpatient Rounding: 10-20 patients/average
- Outpatient Clinic: 8-12 patients/average
- Weekend on-call on nephrology consultation service: 1:8 (shared equally)
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
- University town with small-town feel and large town culture and entertainment
- Warm sunny climate year-round
- Moderate cost of living
- Outdoor Adventures: golfing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, swimming and nearby skiing
- Heritage and culture: galleries, old presidio, museums, missions
- Culinary: great selection of cuisine with a vibrant, newly renovated downtown
We offer a generous salary and benefits. Please submit your letter of interest and CV for immediate consideration to email@example.com For questions, please call Tara Waltz, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-8203 Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for CLINICAL FACULTY: NEPHROLOGIST - Peritoneal Dialysis Service
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly