Spine Pain Management and Injection Physician Position at Nationally Recognized Neurosciences In...
Carle Health is seeking a BC/BE Spine Pain Management and Injection Physician to join our expanding Neurosciences Institute in Urbana, Illinois.
Opportunity Details Include:
- Primarily ambulatory adult only practice
- Injection suite on-site with dedicated injection procedure time
- No formal call; typical business hours
- One day per week at outreach offices, locations approximately one hour (or less) from the main office
- Preferred interest in Spine population and appropriate pain medication management
- Injections and Spinal Cord stimulator trials available
- Opportunities available for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
About the Carle Neuroscience Institute:
- As a Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center from DNV GL Healthcare, CNI provides comprehensive services including Vascular Neurology, Neurosurgery, Neuroradiology, and Neurointerventional services
- Quality-focused, nationally ranked
- Carle Foundation Hospital is accredited as a Level 3 Epilepsy Center by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NAEC) and is the recipient of the 2020 AHA/ASA Get With The Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus quality achievement award and Target: Stroke Honor Roll
- Recognized as One of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care in 2021
- Recipient of Healthgrades Neurosciences Excellence Award for 3 years in a row by Healthgrades (2019-2021)
Apply for Spine Pain Management and Injection Physician Position at Nationally Recognized Neurosciences In...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly