Opportunities for Ob/Gyn's to join a growing well regarded practice
Main Line HealthCare has an opportunity for an Ob/Gyn at Riddle Hospital:
Main Line HealthCare is seeking a full time BC/BE obstetrics/gynecology trained physician for a busy, well regarded established practice located at Riddle Hospital in the beautiful suburbs of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoy both obstetrics and gynecology
- Group includes 5 general ob/gyn s, 2 gyn physicians, 2 mid wives and 1 certified nurse practitioner
- Reasonable call schedule (shared with other ob/gyn s at Riddle Hospital)
- Level II NICU
Benefits and Lifestyle:
- Employed position that offers work/life balance,
- Solid contract with a competitive guaranteed salary
- Non-Profit organization
- Excellent benefit package that includes vacation, CME, pension plan as well as 403(b) with match and malpractice insurance
- Financial security working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is known for nationally top-ranked public and private schools
- Less than 1 hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington DC
About Riddle Hospital:
Riddle Hospital is conveniently located in Media, outside of Philadelphia, PA. The hospital offers a full range of health care services including maternity services, orthopaedic care and cardiovascular care. All of our services are aided by a dedicated team of health care professionals and advanced technology.
Among our newest expansions, Health Center 4, is a LEED certified gold building which houses the Rothman Institute, a variety of outpatient programs and a state of the art surgical center. The hospital also opened a new and expanded emergency department in the Fall of 2014.
Having received numerous accolades and awards, Riddle Hospital has been nationally recognized by ratings organizations for its high quality patient care. The hospital has been recognized by The Joint Commission, the nation's premier health care accrediting organization, on key quality measures. Additionally, Riddle has received awards from HealthGrades for its maternity services, and the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care for consistent and quality cardiac care.
Riddle Hospital is committed to providing the services and health care our community needs to take charge of their health and make the right decisions for themselves and their families. When Samuel Riddle noted sportsman and Delaware County native left in trust the land and financial support to build a hospital, our mission to provide quality health care to our community began. More than fifty years later, we remain steadfast in this commitment.
Apply for Opportunities for Ob/Gyn's to join a growing well regarded practice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly