Orthopedic Surgery | Inherit a Full Practice | 720k | West Texas
The area's top independent hospital-supported multi-specialty group is seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to inherit an established patient base of a departing ORS who ran a very successful practice.
75th Percentile income, state-of-the-art imaging, well-equipped OR, and excellent OR support team.
• Top of the market compensation for a well-rounded general ORS including lower extremities with opportunity for sports medicine or other subspecialty interest
• Turnkey opportunity to join an established group that includes one other ORS
• Enjoy access to an extensive local and regional primary care and subspecialty referral network
• State of the art imaging - standing x-ray, 128 slice 3D CT, 1.5 Tesla GE Voyager MRI, 16-channel HD flex coil
• 2-year salary guarantee with a lucrative production bonus
• Generous Sign-On Bonus plus exceptional benefits, including retirement savings plans with employer match and 7 weeks PTO
• Enjoy top-level earning, with 75th percentile proven earning potential
Situated in a West Texas family-oriented community that is 70 minutes from Lubbock (population of 275k), this is an excellent opportunity to practice small town medicine.
• Rural community with a very strong economy - oil/gas, agriculture, wind farms
• Strong sense of Texan pride - great for families, married no kids, or singles - within 70 minutes of 3 larger cities (200k+)
• 2 Recreational lakes within 40mins - boating, fishing, relaxing on the water
• Low cost of living, affordable homes/lots, live on the water or near the golf course
• Ranked as a top 10 community to live in Texas
For more information, please contact Jeff Payne:
Direct | 469-909-6679
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Orthopedic Surgery | Inherit a Full Practice | 720k | West Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly