OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunities - Great Virginia Locations
Exciting OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunities in Virginia - Join the Team at Ob Hospitalist Group
- New - Chippenham Hospital - Richmond
- Hospitalist and Site Director Position Available
- Winchester Medical Center - Winchester
- Site Director - Ask about our Sign-On Bonus offer
- Inova Women's Hospital - Falls Church (Full Time)
- Henrico Doctor's Hospital, Richmond (Full Time and Part Time)
- St. Francis Medical Center - Midlothian (Part Time 2 shifts/month)
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center - Fredericksburg (Part Time 2 shifts/month)
- Mary Washington Hospital - Fredericksburg (1 shift/month)
- Johnston Willis Hospital - Richmond (1 shift/month)
As a clinician-centered company, Ob Hospitalist Group provides unparalleled support and resources and superior work/life balance. As a full-time hospitalist, you ll have the freedom to create your own schedule typically 7 24-hour shifts per month, off 21 days no on-call duty or office management.
Our Full Time Hospitalist position offers:
Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx Benefits
Continued Medical Education Allowance
401k Employer Match
Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Flexible Schedule-completed 3 months in advance
- No on-call duty
- Work/life Balance
Chippenham Hospital, part of the HCA system, is located in Richmond, Virginia and delivers more than 1,000 babies each year. The hospital staff includes maternal-fetal medicine specialists and certified nurse-midwives, and welcomes and supports doula care. It houses a level III NICU, a dedicated family waiting room and a Cuddler Program, which offers carefully trained volunteers who hold, read to and console babies in the NICU when parents are not able to be there.
Winchester Medical Center is an award-winning 445-bed regional referral center offering a broad spectrum of services. Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
Inova Women s Hospital is part of an 833-bed medical campus. Inova Women s Hospital is one of the busiest obstetrics programs in the Washington, D.C. metro area and is home to a level IV NICU, an antenatal testing center, a fetal care program for at-risk pregnancies and private labor-delivery rooms.
Henrico Doctors Hospital is the largest delivery hospital in Richmond and currently provides about 4,500 annual deliveries. The facility has provided maternity services for 30 years, and is known for safe, supportive and evidence-based women's care.
Ob Hospitalist Group (OBHG) began in 2006 with a vision to elevate the standard of women s healthcare by delivering specialized services that improve quality and positively impact women s healthcare by ensuring every expectant mother has the security of consistently and unconditionally seeing a physician when presenting to the Labor and Delivery department or Emergency Room.
Apply for OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunities - Great Virginia Locations
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly