Urologist Physician - Statewide
Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico, is seeking a BE/BC Urologist to join our growing team of exceptional clinicians and staff in Albuquerque and Clovis, NM.
What We re Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
Practice Highlights Albuquerque, NM
- Clinic: 3 days and 2 days OR with dedicated block time
- High Patient volume
- Call: 4 days per month shared with the group
- Procedures: General Bread and Butter to include Laparoscopic surgeries and Advanced Endoscopic techniques
- Access to DaVinci robot
- APC Support and Ultrasound Tech
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
Practice Highlights Clovis, NM
- 18-25 patients per day
- Expected Work Schedule: Monday Friday 8 AM 5 PM
- No more than 10 days per month of call
- Current Group includes 1 Provider with dedicated RN, Medical Assistant, and APC support.
- Procedures: General Bread and Butter with dedicated OR block time
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
What We re Seeking:
- Must be BC/BE in Urology
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
Who we are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 1,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state s largest private employer with more than 12,500 employees.
About New Mexico
New Mexico continues to grow steadily in population and features a low cost-of-living.
Varied landscapes bring filmmakers here from around the world to capture a slice of the natural beauty New Mexicans enjoy every day. Our landscapes are as diverse as our culture from mountains, forests, canyons, and lakes, to caverns, hot springs, and sand dunes.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing, and biking to skiing, snowboarding, and boating, it s all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED/NMHRA. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.
Apply for Urologist Physician - Statewide
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly