Denver, CO (metro, 1 hr to Denver): GIs for SSG of 10 GIs & 5 mid-levels. O/P. Call: 1:14 weeks....
HEADLINE: Denver, CO (beautiful metropolitan city, about one hour to Denver): Gastroenterologists are needed to join a premier and well-regarded single-specialty group practice. They have 10 GIs and 5 physician-extenders. This is mostly an outpatient opportunity. ERCP/EUS skills are a plus but are not required. Physician-owned and state-of-art ASCs. Call: 1:14 weeks. Work Schedule: 7:30 to 8:00 AM and leave at 4:00 PM. 4 to 4.5 day workweek. $ Excellent earning potential. Partnership opportunity.
LOCATION: Denver, Colorado
- This practice is located in a metropolitan, beautiful and breathtaking city.
- It is about a one-hour s drive to Denver.
- It is situated at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.
- In 2018, it was named as Most Desirable City by US News & World Report.
- Its residents enjoy 300 sunny days per year, with a fantastic climate.
- It is less than two hours from some of the best skiing in the world.
- It is home to a thriving economy, great population growth, unlimited outdoor activities and so much more.
- Availability: Gastroenterologists who are already in practice and have prior work experience as well as fellows completing their training during June of 2021 and June of 2022 are all welcome to apply and will be strongly considered.
- Established in 1980, a premier gastroenterology group practice is seeking to add additional BE/BC Gastroenterologists to join their busy and thriving practice.
- They currently have a team of 10 gastroenterologists and 5 physician-extenders.
- ERCP/EUS skills and training are welcome/would be a plus but are not required.
- These excellent opportunities are a result of increased patient volume, a shortage of gastroenterologists within this community, and area growth!
- Call: 1:14 weeks.
- Hours: Workday starts at 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. and leave around 4:00 p.m. most days.
- Work Week: 4 to 4.5 day work week.
- This very well-respected group primarily operates out of a physician-owned and state-of-the-art Ambulatory Surgery Centers /clinic sites with the latest Olympus scopes.
- They also operate at two modern medical centers.
- This practice does predominantly outpatient work.
- Their excellent reputation for providing evidence-based and compassionate medical care contributes to having a large referral base of physicians.
- Procedures performed include: endoscopic procedures including colonoscopy, upper endoscopy (EGD), ERCP, and endoscopic ultrasound (EUS). Their Gastroenterologists are skilled in the therapeutic maneuvers associated with each.
- Treating gastrointestinal and liver disease include (but not limited to): inflammatory bowel disease, celiac disease, gastrointestinal malignancy including colon cancer, esophageal disease, viral hepatitis, irritable bowel syndrome, and GERD.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- Partner compensation is nationally very competitive
- Two-year partnership tract, with equal partnership in endoscopy center, anesthesia, and pathology
- 401 K Plan with profit sharing
- Excellent earning potential!
Apply for Denver, CO (metro, 1 hr to Denver): GIs for SSG of 10 GIs & 5 mid-levels. O/P. Call: 1:14 weeks....
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly