Holy Spirit Medical Center OBGYN Opportunity
Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center is offering an exciting opportunity for a FT Obstetrician & Gynecologist to join our team in Camp Hill, PA.
- 1-2 24-hour call shifts per month with 1 day of recovering the day after call
- Excellent opportunity for OBGYN physician with an interest in natural family planning and NaPro technology
- NP, PA, CNM support
- Competitive salary, generous benefits, and excellent work/life balance
- M.D., D.O., or equivalent degree
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- NaPro certification or experience desired, but not required
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center
Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties in central Pennsylvania. It employs more than 16,500 people system-wide. The system includes Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Children's Hospital, and Penn State Cancer Institute based in Hershey, Pa.; Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center in Camp Hill, Pa.; Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Pa., and more than 2,300 physicians and direct care providers at more than 125 medical office locations. Additionally, the system jointly operates various health care providers, including Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital, Hershey Outpatient Surgery Center, Hershey Endoscopy Center, Horizon Home Healthcare and Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute. In December 2017, Penn State Health partnered with Highmark Health to facilitate creation of a value-based, community care network in the region. Penn State Health shares an integrated strategic plan and operations with Penn State College of Medicine, the University's medical school. With campuses in State College and Hershey, Pa., the College of Medicine boasts a portfolio of more than $100 million in funded research and more than 1,700 students and trainees in medicine, nursing, other health professions and biomedical research.
Apply for Holy Spirit Medical Center OBGYN Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly