Endocrinologist, western suburbs of Chicago
We seek a BC/BE fellowship trained full time Endocrinologist in the western suburbs of Chicago to join Edward Elmhurst Health. The opportunity is located at Edward Hospital, Naperville, IL. Be a part of a welcoming, inclusive environment that fosters safety, compassion, and respect within our leading health care network and community.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician in Endocrinology
- Certified Diabetic Educator (CDE) in office
- Diabetes clinic
- Considering new fellows and practicing physicians with 2 to 5 years’ experience
- Excellent support staff in office and hospital
- Call 1:3
- Market competitive compensation - 1 year salary guarantee
- Excellent Benefits Package: Malpractice Coverage with Tail, Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Disability, 401(k), Flexible time off; vacation, CME/PHONE Allowance, etc.
- IBM Watson Health Top 15 Hospital system 2021 - 3 years in a row
- Edward Hospital rated #1 in the region by the National Research Corporation
- Magnet hospital for Nursing Excellence
Naperville, IL, just 30 miles west of downtown Chicago; is an affluent community known for its excellent school system, low crime rate and offers a variety of housing options. Naperville has a great community atmosphere and a charming downtown with an abundance of shopping, cultural activities, fine dining and a beautiful river walk. There are two Metra train stops located in Naperville for convenient access to and from Chicago.
City of Naperville, IL - https://www.naperville.il.us/
Apply for Endocrinologist, western suburbs of Chicago
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly