Medical Director - Hagerstown, MD
Adfinitas health has an opportunity for a Hospitalist Medical Director for our practice in Hagerstown, Maryland.
This practice consists of 30 physicians and advanced practitioners, with a mix of clinical and administrative work (10 administrative days, 4 clinical days).
Our hospitalist team provides inpatient internal medicine care within the hospital setting, including admitting patients, performing physical exams, ordering tests, diagnosing, performing hospital rounds and planning for discharge.
Follow all established policies for maintenance and signing of medical records.
Contribute to the achievement of department goals and adhere to policies, procedures, and quality and safety standards.
Submit accurate and timely charges for all professional services performed.
The Medical Director is responsible for leading and managing the Adfinitas Health program and providers at the facility, implementing and executing Operational and Quality Initiatives, fostering and maintaining positive relationships with staff members as well as hospital clinical and administrative staff, and the financial performance of the program.
- Three years experience as a hospitalist
- BE/BC in Internal or Family Medicine
- Strong inpatient skill set
- Quality-focused team player
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality measures, such as HCAHPS, MHACS
- High ethical standards and a commitment to compliance.
- Strong business judgment and acumen and ability to adapt strategically tactically and strategically.
- Experience working with advanced practice providers
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional patient care
- Active state license, American Heart Association CPR Certification, DEA License, state Controlled Substance Registration
ABOUT US - ADFINITAS HEALTH
Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and multispecialty medical practice. Founded in 2007, we are a physician-owned and managed company, providing high-quality, cost-effective clinical management services across the full continuum of care in hospitals, critical care and post-acute facilities.
We recruit and train the best and brightest medical professionals and offer career advancement, leadership training and education, and the ability to practice at the top of one’s license. Our physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants are supported by a dedicated team of business professional to ensure that the administrative and operational components of care are properly managed – allowing our providers to focus on patient care and quality improvement.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ADFINITAS
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, dental, vision, CME, 401k, ST/LT disability and life insurance
- Leadership and training programs available
- Malpractice insurance with tail, 100% company paid
- Cross-training opportunities
- Incentives for improved productivity and quality care
- Manageable caseloads
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Recognition of service outside of work
MERITUS MEDICAL CENTER
Meritus Medical Center is a state-of-the-art, not-for-profit, community hospital that has cared for patients for more than a century. Accredited by The Joint Commission, Meritus Medical Center invests millions of dollars and resources each year to provide for the health care needs of vulnerable and underserved populations. The hospital’s link to Robinwood Professional Center, a multiservice medical mall, creates a combined one-million-square-foot main campus, the largest medical footprint in the state.
- Level III Trauma Center
- All private rooms
- Beautiful, new hospital
- Award winning for cardiac cath lab, critical care unit, certified primary stroke center, wound center, inpatient rehab.
Hagerstown is located in Washington County - the perfect blend of city and country life. Residents enjoy an excellent quality of life – filled with recreational and cultural opportunities, affordable housing, and a world-class educational system. All located in close proximity to Baltimore and Washington D.C. and within 65 miles of Dulles International airport.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
This is not a J1 eligible opportunity
Adfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health’s policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Apply for Medical Director - Hagerstown, MD
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly