Intermountain Healthcare is a system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. Ranked in the top five of our nation’s health systems for quality, cost, and innovation, Intermountain Healthcare brings 45 years’ experience in making care more accessible and affordable.
Intermountain Healthcare is looking for a Medical Oncologist to join our team in Nevada. The Nevada-based medical group is a for-profit entity of Intermountain Healthcare. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. We offer competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care. Our clinicians receive an excellent benefit package, including CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, generous PTO, and much more. Take advantage of personal and professional growth opportunities including leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
As a medical oncologist, you will provide care to our oncology/hematology patients, do consults, diagnose diseases and implement a course of treatment. Take call; manage a patient base of adults (primarily over 65), 16- 18 patients a day. This position is supported by 2 medical assistants, 3 Nurses and 3 support staff. Work with established and experience physicians. Those with strong experience in community oncology with a clinic emphasis are encouraged to apply. Moving forward this position will have the opportunity to participate in clinical research.
- Dedicated Nurse Navigator
- Collaborative team-based approach
- Short & Long-Term Bonus Incentives
- On-site Pharmacy & Pharmacy Technician
- On-site Imaging & Laboratory Services
- Genetic Testing & Counseling Available
- Participate in clinical expansion projects in
- Bone marrow transplant
- Breast care task force
- Tumor boards, and much more!
- In-Patient Call Schedule: Rotates daily; round on your own patients
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Intermountain Healthcare Oncology/Hematology provides patients with a range of cancer care therapies including medical oncology, clinical hematology, cancer chemotherapy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy with the most advanced IGRT technology, and HDR brachytherapy.
If you are looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, Intermountain Healthcare is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete! You may also contact Anita Prince, Physician Recruiter, at (702) 528-6276 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted MD or DO license to practice medicine in Nevada
• Must have or be eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA License
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Oncology
• 1 year of previous experience is required
• Board Certified in Hematology
Physical Requirements: No Additional Description Available
Location: Clinic Oncology/Endo - La Canada
Work City: Las Vegas
Work State: Nevada
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Apply for Medical Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly