Vascular Surgery Division Chief in Massachusetts
Vascular Surgery Division Chief
Berkshire Health Systems has retained RM Medical Search to assist in its search for a Vascular Surgery Division Chief. This is an excellent opportunity to lead a growing vascular program!
- BC in Vascular Surgery with a minimum of 5 years of post-fellowship experience
- Endovascular training is essential
- Employed opportunity with a teaching hospital
- Academic appointment available
- Flexible 2021 start dates
This region of western Massachusetts is home to the famous Tanglewood and Jacob's Pillow performances. In addition, the Berkshires provide spectacular scenic displays during all four seasons! Museums and boutique shops are dotted throughout the area. Great public and private school systems. Only 90 minutes to the nearest international airport.
To learn more, please contact Arleen Richardson
Apply for Vascular Surgery Division Chief in Massachusetts
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly