Boston Orthopaedic and Spine--the merged entity of the former Pro Sports Orthopaedics and New England Orthopaedic and Spine groups--seeks a Board Eligible or Board Certified arthroplasty surgeon who is focused on providing high quality, best in class service to the patients and referring physicians within the Beth Israel Lahey network of hospitals.
- Our four offices within the metro-Boston area are affiliated with New England Baptist, Mount Auburn Hospital and Boston Outpatient Surgical Suites (ASC).
- Our group of 24 orthopedic providers includes subspecialty orthopedic surgeons, physiatry, podiatry, physician assistants and an interventional radiologist.
- One of our two arthroplasty surgeons is retiring at the end of 2020.
- We seek a motivated, team oriented physician who is interested in growing an arthroplasty practice in the communities we serve. A path to partnership in the group is available based on experience and productivity.
Members of the provider team have affiliations with:
Many local high schools
- Arthroplasty of the hip and knee including some revisions
- Low volume, level 3 emergency room call 1:5 to 1:6 (paid weekends)
- Strong Primary Care base for referrals
Joint Replacement Fellowship Required
Candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in the United States
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at Boston Orthopaedic & Spine. Boston Orthopaedic & Spine.does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Boston, Massachusetts offers a unique opportunity to live in the heart of our nation s history.
Amazing schools from Ivy League Colleges to public secondary schools with renowned rankings.
The region offers everything from beautiful foliage to oceans, beaches, hiking, skiing, lakes, mountains, museums and history all around.
Drivable to NYC and the mountains in Vermont for family-friendly activities and unparalleled diversity for all.
Apply for Arthroplasty Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly