Georgia Metro - Pediatric Hospitalist - Top guaranteed income
Family Friendly Georgia Metropolitan area - Short drive to Florida beaches
Phoebe Putney Health System is at the center of healthcare for Southwest Georgia and is seeking a Pediatric Hospitalist. As a leader in advanced care and a pillar of the communities they serve, Phoebe delivers a unique mix of small-town community connectivity with leading-edge medical technologies.
Hospital Employed Pediatric Hospitalist Opportunity joining an organization employing over 300 providers rooted in the community for over 100 years!!!
• Lucrative Never Ending Base Salary
• 14 shifts per month - flexible schedule
• Teaching opportunities with family medicine residency program on-site
• All sub-specialist support provided through tele-medicine
• Average inpatient census of 3-5 patients
• H1B Cap Exempt Employer
• Quick drive to pristine beaches of Florida's Gulf Coast, Atlanta, and Tallahassee
• Vibrant downtown, eateries & tranquil city parks
• Beautiful multi-acreage lots with estate homes, horse ranches & gated communities
• Abundance of family amenities including sport leagues, swim/tennis/golf & country clubs
• Outdoorsman's paradise for hiking, equestrian, competitive cycling & hunting preserves
• Starbucks and valet parking onsite at the hospital!
For more information on this opportunity, contact Angela Desin
Direct: 678. 501.2409
Specialty: Pediatrics - Hospitalist
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Georgia Metro - Pediatric Hospitalist - Top guaranteed income
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly