Pediatric Gastroenterology Opportunity in Overland Park, Kansas
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is seeking an experienced or newly graduated pediatric gastroenterologist to join a growing practice in Johnson County, Kansas.
- Program features an experienced pediatric gastroenterologist and sub-specialists including pediatric anesthesiologists performing inpatient procedures at Overland Park Regional Medical Center and outpatient procedures at the ambulatory surgery center
- Group offers shared call and the opportunity to maintain a balanced lifestyle while developing professionally as part of an expanding general gastroenterology practice
- Ability to work one week on, one week off
- Board certified or board eligible in pediatric gastroenterology
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Option to purchase shares in surgery center
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision and malpractice insurance
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
About Overland Park Regional Medical Center:
- At Overland Park Regional Medical Center (OPRMC), caring for patients is more than a job for us, it s our mission and our calling. Serving the healthcare needs of Johnson County and the surrounding counties, OPRMC is 340+ beds and has a world-class medical staff with more than 600 physicians and over 2,000 dedicated nurses & other staff.
- The hospital is the premier destination for Women & Children s healthcare services with the regions only Maternal Fetal Health Center, Level III NICU, Neonatal and Maternal Transport Team, and Pediatric Center.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center s ER is Johnson County s only Level II Trauma Center with two additional freestanding ERs in Olathe and Shawnee and a dedicated Pediatric ED.
- Surgical programs at OPRMC feature an outstanding surgical team utilizing advanced technology like robotic surgical systems.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'
Apply for Pediatric Gastroenterology Opportunity in Overland Park, Kansas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly