Einstein Physicians Philadelphia is seeking to add a full-time general Nephrologist to its urban academic medical center. New graduates welcome.
Einstein Healthcare Network has provided compassionate, high quality healthcare to anyone in need since 1866. Our mission is to provide medical care to "the sick and wounded without regard to creed, color, or nationality." With more than 500 employed specialty and primary care physicians, Einstein is able to provide the full spectrum of service to our community, from primary to quaternary care. Our primary service area is North Philadelphia whose population has significant medical needs and challenges. We are committed to the community and have a reputation for excellence, compassion and innovation. Join us; make a difference.
- Join 10 Nephrologists & 6 fellows
- General nephrology acute and chronic inpatient hospital consults
- Outpatient general nephrology & CKD clinics
- Outpatient dialysis unit rounds
- Hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis, plasma exchange, CVVHD, SCUF
- Shared call
- Faculty appointments through Sidney Kimmel School of Medicine & Thomas Jefferson University
- Attendance at Department conferences
- Teaching fellows, residents, and medical students
- MD or DO from an accredited program or foreign equivalent
- Completion of an accredited internal medicine residency
- Completion of an accredited nephrology fellowship program
- board certified/eligible
- appropriate license and certification
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- DBP, 403(b), 457, structured portfolio
- 32 days paid time off (PTO)
- 5 days continuing medical education (CME) w/ Stipend
- 12 days sick leave
- Long term disability
- Malpractice insurance with tail
Learn more about our home, Philadelphia.
Philadelphia is a vibrant and diverse city with vast amount of culture and history. With Washington D.C. and New York in close proximity, Philadelphia is an affordable city in the Northeastern United States. Philadelphia offers world class educational institutions, medical facilities, museums, entertainment, sports venues and restaurants.
- Visit Philadelphia Provides information on events, restaurants, hotels, museums, music, performing arts and historic sites in and around the city. www.visitphilly.com
- City of Philadelphia The official website of the city of Philadelphia offers information about resident services, property, licenses, permits, utilities and city-wide initiatives. www.phila.gov
- PHL Diversity Showcases the city s vibrant multicultural communities by providing multicultural events, exhibits, restaurants, places of worship and organizations. www.discoverphl.com/meet/phldiversity
- To learn about Einstein's Graduate Medical Education Program: www.einstein.edu/graduatemedicaleducation/default.aspx
- To learn more about the Philadelphia and surrounding counties please visit: www.einstein.edu/graduatemedicaleducation/default.aspx
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply for Nephrologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly