Job Description & Requirements
OB/GYN Hospitalist Physician in New York
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 265000.00
Upstate Community Medical PC, an affiliate of Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse, New York, is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible experienced OB/GYN Hospitalist to join their group.
- Full-time schedule: seven (7) 24-hour shifts plus call coverage (4) times per month
- Additional shifts or extra call coverage are well compensated
- Perform general gynecological and obstetric surgical procedures—experience in laparoscopic, robotics, and advanced gynecological surgery is a plus
- Genuine OB Hospitalist practice model offering flexible scheduling
- Collaborative inpatient care with midwifery team and excellent support staff
- Excellent salary and highly competitive benefits package
Located in a lively college town near the beautiful Finger Lakes, Syracuse, New York, is filled with tremendous diversity and opportunities for individuals and families alike. With plenty of amenities and entertainment options, easy access to both New York City and Canada, you’ll have everything you need and more.
About the Company
- A low cost of living and affordable housing options, including waterfront homes and estates with acreage
- Exceptional public and private schools
- Home to Syracuse University—enjoy Division I collegiate sports in a domed stadium
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including skiing, ice skating, swimming, boating, and hiking
- Syracuse was rated by Forbes as one of the top ten places to raise a family and Fortune Magazine dubbed Syracuse one of the top ten places to own real estate
- Convenient access to an international airport and professional and collegiate sports
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md