Pulmonary Critical Care Lead Physician
- Position: Pulmonary Critical Care Lead Physician
- Location: Northwest Community Hospital – Arlington Heights, IL
- Full Time
- Competitive Salary with leadership stipend
What you will need:
- License: Illinois License
- Education: MD/DO
- Certification: Board certified in Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Experience: 5+ years of practice experience in Pulmonary and Critical Care with previous practice administrative and leadership experience a definite plus
What you will do:
- Join a well-established, collegial group with a commitment to work/life balance and help expand the NorthShore University HealthSystem to the new NorthShore hospital, Northwest Community, in Arlington Heights
- This is a unique practice opportunity focusing on outpatient pulmonary medicine and inpatient pulmonary consultation. 24/7 Critical care coverage is provided by a separate, dedicated critical care team.
- This position is primarily clinical with 10-15% administrative responsibility
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is an integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the U.S. The NorthShore system, headquartered in Evanston, Ill., includes six award-winning hospitals – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park, Northwest Community Skokie, and Swedish. NorthShore comprises three exemplary physician networks, totaling more than 4,250 doctors across immediate, primary, specialty and complex care; and 170+ office locations and 35+ immediate care centers. NorthShore has an established reputation with more than 17,000 team members system-wide.
NorthShore is committed to excellence in its academic mission and supports teaching and research as the principal teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.
At NorthShore University HealthSystem, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of our mission to support our team members and patients - irrespective of race, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation or socioeconomic status. We believe that by recognizing and embracing our differences we create an organization that welcomes all to contribute and grow.
We invite all candidates to our team, as we continue to build on the incredible value our diverse talent brings to our organization, our community and our patients.
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission "to preserve and improve human life" through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care Lead Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly