Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Riverside Medical Group (RMG) and the close-knit team at Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital (RSMH) seeks a Pulmonary Critical Care Physician with either several years of experience or newly trained. Must be BE/BC.
- You will see a variety of cases, have access to a more senior PCC Physician, be busy and challenged, and keep your skills sharp while making a difference in people s lives
- Your weekly activities IP Consults, OP clinic and time in the open ICU
- Able to work independently while part of a collaborative clinical team, act as a resource to help others and build relationships within the team and the community
- Recent completion of an ACGME accredited PCC program or several years experience is required
- Our hospital in Onancock, VA opened in 2017 and has Epic fully implemented
- Excellent support from established team of Hospitalists, Emergency Medicine and other subspecialists
- Competitive salary, sign on bonus, relocation, excellent benefits and loan forgiveness available
- Easy commute to work
- Abundant access to the outdoors. Great golfing, kayaking, birding, fishing and seafood harvesting. Bayside and oceanfront beaches. Uninhabited barrier islands are just a short boat ride away
- Vibrant arts community, affordable housing market, both excellent public and private schools.
- 60-90 minutes to Salisbury, MD or Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA with minor league baseball, multiple colleges, arts and shopping
Onancock is located on the Eastern Shore of Virginia a region that is nestled between the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic Ocean and offers that rare treasure peace. At the same time offers this challenging, long-term opportunity for a fulfilling career. Both counties in the region - Accomack and Northampton have the distinction of being some of the earliest settlements in our nation's history. This rural area retains its pastoral beauty and leisurely pace to this day. We are located in one of the few truly unspoiled coastal areas on the Eastern Seaboard.
A quality driven team, Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is a 600+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the heart of one of America s strongest healthcare delivery organizations. All Riverside divisions have physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators, well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of current and future healthcare demands.
It is over 100 years old, headquartered in Newport News, VA with recognized strength in neurosciences, cardiac, orthopedic care, elder care, rehabilitation, wellness and mental health support. The organization has been shaped by the integration of strong, engaged physicians at multiple levels and in pivotal positions throughout the organization. Ideal candidates understand and welcome the importance of their roles as care providers, team members, and major influencers of our community s impression of Riverside s quality and service.
For more information, please call me (757) 224-4990 or simply forward your CV directly to my email along with a convenient time for me to follow-up with you. I look forward to hearing from you. firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly