Orthopedic Surgeons- Multiple Sub- Specialties
New York Orthopedic Total Joint Surgeon, Orthopedic Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Oncology
Orthopedic Associates of Dutchess County (OADC) is the premier orthopedic practice serving the Hudson Valley Region of New York. We are currently looking for BC/BE Total Joint, Sports Medicine and Oncology Surgeons. Our group has 19 surgeons covering sub specialties in spine, total joint replacement, foot/ankle, sports medicine, hand /upper extremity and pain management. We are the largest orthopedic practice between Albany and New York City. We offer an excellent salary and compensation package with a partnership track after two years. Long term compensation is well above the national average. At OADC, our group strives to give the best care to our patients while affording our surgeons the best quality of life.
Joining our group means enjoying life personally while growing professionally. Our group offers:
- Excellent earning potential
- Partnership track after completion of 2nd year with shared call schedule
- Large established group
- In house X-ray, MRI, PT, OT, EMG
- Physician owned Ambulatory Surgery Center one of the first to perform total joint replacement in an ASC in NY state
The Hudson Valley boasts a myriad of recreational activities and historical venues. The diverse culture, educational opportunities and local family activities enrich the lives of our communities. Accessible by air, rail or car, it is easy to find all you are looking for while living in a safe and secure suburban community.
- 60 miles to New York City
- World-class dining with the Culinary Institute of America close by
- Reasonably priced real estate with amazing views
- Excellent educational opportunities and recreation
Visit our website at www.orthoadc.com .Please email or fax your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeons- Multiple Sub- Specialties
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly