Academic Hospitalist needed in Beautiful Western NC- Morganton!
Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge - Morganton is searching for a Teaching Hospitalist to join their team in Morganton, NC. Schedules are 7 on, 7 off, day shift. Position is 100% adult inpatient medicine with a rotation on lead teaching teams for our Internal Medicine Residency Program. Candidates must be board certified or eligible in Internal Medicine. Must have a desire to be apa
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
- An all-inclusive package to help you relocate
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Top-rate malpractice insurance coverage
- An excellent 403b retirement and savings plan
The MISSION of Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge is to enhance life by excelling in care. In turn, Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge believes a solid foundation relies on having strong core values. The values guiding us are:
- CARING: We treat you with dignity, respect, courtesy and gentleness; responding to the needs of patients and each other.
- COMMITMENT: We are dedicated to promoting a clean and safe environment; speaking up for the safety of our patients and each other.
- INTEGRITY: We are honest and ethical; respecting the rights of patients, families and each other.
- TEAMWORK: We are professionals working together; recognizing accomplishments of our patients and each other.
Apply for Academic Hospitalist needed in Beautiful Western NC- Morganton!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly