Ob Hospitalist Group: Norman, OK Opportunities
Ob Hospitalist Group is looking for a passionate OB/GYN's to join our team in Norman!
Located just 30 minutes outside Oklahoma City, Norman Regional Hospital is an ideal opportunity for physicians looking to support their community and colleagues, while maintaining an active life outside the OBED.
- Leadership positions + full time/part time opportunities! $30K Signing bonus available!
As an OBHG Hospitalist, you are the in-house expert whose advanced clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction. You will work closely with local OB/GYNs to ensure that every pregnant woman who presents to the hospital is cared for by an experienced physician, every time.
- Responsibilities include -- OB/GYN triage, fetal monitoring, and gynecological emergency assistance, as well as, patient evaluation & management, delivery attendance & surgical assists.
If you are an obstetrician with a passion for patient care, exceptional communication skills, and a desire to shape the future of our specialty, we d like to talk with you about joining our team.
OBHG is a clinician-centered company that provides unparalleled support and resources, and superior work/life balance. As a full-time hospitalist, you ll have the freedom to create your own schedule typically eight 24-hour shifts per month with no on-call duty or office management.
This position offers:
- Competitive compensation
- No on-call responsibility
- CME allowance and 401(k) Match
- Leadership/advancement opportunities
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail
- Full medical benefits
- Collegiate, team-based work environment
- Unparalleled physician support and resources
- Site Director yearly stipend included
- Flexible schedules
- Full Time: (6-8/ 24-hour shifts per 28-day cycle)
- Part Time: (1-5/ 24-hour shifts per 28-day cycle)
Join our growing national network of highly skilled obstetricians nearly 1,000 strong. OBHG programs offer a variety of work options including full time, part time, back up and travel opportunities. Looking to advance your OB career? Clinical/professional leadership positions are available at many of our locations across the United States.
Please contact me if you're interested to learn more!
Apply for Ob Hospitalist Group: Norman, OK Opportunities
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly