Emergency Medicine - Thief River Falls, MN
THIEF RIVER FALLS, MINNESOTA (USA). Sanford Health’s critical access hospital in Thief River Falls, MN is seeking a BE/BC Emergency Medicine physician for a full-time position with leadership opportunities.
- Lead Emergency and trauma for the Thief River Falls Medical Center
- 15% administrative; 85% clinical
- Full-time position with approximately 12-14 12-hour shifts per month
- Responsibilities would include evaluation and peer review of medical staff, assessing ER efficiency, and continuing quality improvement initiatives
- Collaborate with providers in over 10 specialties locally as well as physicians at the Fargo Medical Center
- State-of-the-art clinic and hospital is 136,000 square feet and includes 25 bed critical access hospital along with 52 clinical exam rooms
- Thief River Falls qualifies as a HPSA site
- Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance, and much more
- Comprehensive benefits, 401k w/match, relocation allowance, paid malpractice and CME
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 46 hospitals, 1,500 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and 10 countries. Learn more about Sanford Health's transformative work to improve the human condition at sanfordhealth.org or Sanford Health News.
Thief River Falls is a safe and charming community with a population of 9,000. The city serves as a regional center for its agricultural base, has developed and retained a commercial and industrial base that includes numerous manufacturing and distribution center jobs, while being surrounded by rivers, wildlife refuges and forests. With a phenomenal cost of living and an unemployment rate of under 1%, Thief River Falls is a place you’ll want to call home!
Apply for Emergency Medicine - Thief River Falls, MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly