EM - Physician - Baptist Emergency Hospital - Thousand Oaks
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 7,000
- ED Beds: 8
- Inpatient Beds: 6
- Patients/Hour: 1.3
- Admission Rate: 3%
- Coverage: 12-hour shifts with 24 hours of physician coverage per day
- Peak hours scribe support
- Qualifications: BC/BP in emergency medicine preferred
- Documentation: Picis
San Antonio’s Baptist Emergency Hospitals are not freestanding emergency departments, but rather “micro hospitals” offering inpatient services as well as 24/7 emergency medical care. Each facility is distinguished by offering streamlined admitting procedures, highly qualified physician and medical specialists at every level of care, and the latest diagnostic equipment.
The Thousand Oaks location is located along Hwy. 281 on San Antonio’s north side, allowing easy access to the many culinary and cultural attractions downtown.
San Antonio is a city rich in history, culture, education and recreation. Residents enjoy all the advantages of life in a large city without sacrificing a sense of community and small-town vibe. Home of the Alamo, the San Antonio Spurs, and the famous River Walk promenade lined with cafes and shops, there is always something of interest to enjoy. Residential opportunities abound with historic, downtown area bungalows, to beautiful established estate homes, suburbs with outstanding public-school systems and rural areas for those preferring wide, open space. In addition to UT at San Antonio, there are numerous colleges and universities.
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Baptist Emergency Hospital - Thousand Oaks
16088 San Pedro Ave.
San Antonio, TX 78232
Apply for EM - Physician - Baptist Emergency Hospital - Thousand Oaks
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly