Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center’s (DHMC) Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine is growing and seeking highly qualified BC/BE Anesthesiologists. The ideal candidate will have broad experience and interest in practicing in a high-acuity teaching environment. With specialty training and/or experience in cardiac, and pediatric.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is New Hampshire’s only academic medical center which includes a 396-bed hospital with the only Level 1 – the highest-level designation – trauma center, and the only air ambulance service (DHART).
- Case volume averages around 34,000+ cases per year at both the main campus and outpatient surgery center.
- Challenging cases with a dynamic case mix. Services include Cardiac, Gynecology, Plastics, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Oncology, Trauma, Maxillofacial, Neurosurgery, Thoracic, Transplant, Vascular and Orthopedics.
- The Dartmouth-Hitchcock system trains nearly 400 residents and fellows annually, and performs world-class research, in partnership with the Geisel School of Medicine.
- Physicians can expect medical direction of resident teaching as well as CRNAs.
- A generous base salary commensurate with experience with extra compensation for working past standard work hours.
- Extra compensation provided based on productivity metrics.
- $20k relocation assistance
- Fully benefited positions through Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax in New Hampshire, this beautiful area combines history, industry, and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities - both career and personal - truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
Cover letters should be addressed to:
Gregg S. Hartman, MD
Chairman, Anesthesiology Search Committee
Recruiter Contact Information:
Caitlin A. Vecchio Taylor
Physician Recruiter, Talent Acquisition