Locums Position in IA for Emergency Medicine Physician
An Iowa-based facility is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician can be board certified, board eligible, or non-boarded and have current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification. You will need to have an active IA state license for this position. There will be enough time to obtain a new IA license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is 24-hour shifts.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE or none required
- License: Active IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour shifts
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locums Position in IA for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly