Emergency Medicine Physician Needed in MO for Locums
An established facility in Missouri is currently in search of an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is 10-hour shifts and up to 25 shifts are available per month. The incoming physician must be board certified with an active MO license.
If you have full or partial availability for this assignment, or are interested in any of our other assignments, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MO state license needed
- Schedule: 10-hour shifts, up to 25 per month
- Other Certification: ACLS and ATLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician Needed in MO for Locums
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly