Clinical Assistant Professor and Director - Gynecology Division
Clinical Assistant Professor and Director
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
The Department is recruiting a Full-time Director for its Gynecology Division. This position will hold rank of a Clinical Assistant Professor. The Division has a long history of providing routine and preventative care to its patients. The Division provides a full range of gynecological services to its patients on an ambulatory and inpatient basis. The Ambulatory Care Services are devoted to addressing the needs and demands of its patients.
The Division provides a complete range of gynecological surgical procedures for the proper management of its patients with benign gynecological disorders. Additionally, the Division utilizes the traditional and the well- established surgical techniques in the management of its patients.
The Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the Division’s provision of gynecological services in the Ambulatory Care Service and on an inpatient basis as well as be actively involved with the Division’s academic and research activities.
- In collaboration with the Chair of the Department, manages the administrative, and clinical operations of the Division; which will also include ensuring the proper supervision and the training of the assigned Residents and medical students.
- Additionally, in collaboration with the Chair of the Department, develop a comprehensive strategy and plan for growth of gynecological surgical procedures as well as for the development of the division’s clinical, educational and research activities.
- Function collaboratively with the Chair of the Department and other relevant departments to strengthen and expand all elements of gynecological care and services.
- Accountable for the recruitment, retention and the development of the Gynecology Division.
Apply for Clinical Assistant Professor and Director - Gynecology Division
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly