Urologist needed at the Beach in South Carolina!
Tidelands Health, in collaboration with MUSC Health (Medical University of South Carolina), is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to practice in Murrells Inlet and Georgetown, South Carolina.
- Opportunity to grow a Urology practice in a fast-growing region
- Enhancements include plans for a DaVinci Robot
- Inpatient services are provided by system-employed hospitalists
- Experienced and new grads welcome
- Seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible candidates
- Excellent referral base with more than 40 Primary Care Providers in the network
- Design a practice to suit your vision
- Administrative and clinical support provided
Benefits and Compensation Include:
- MUSC employed but located in the Tidelands Health region
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Excellent retirement options including a pension and optional tax deferred contributions
- Sovereign immunity malpractice coverage
- 22 days of annual leave, 15 days of sick leave, and 13 paid holidays
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program Qualified Employer
- Great new physician marketing and exposure
Tidelands Health - As our region s largest healthcare provider, Tidelands Health is dedicated to keeping the communities we serve healthy and active, inside, and outside of the hospital. With four hospitals, and more than 60 outpatient locations, a Tidelands Health facility is always close to home. Tidelands Health, MUSC Health affiliate, consists of more than 2,500 employees, physicians, and volunteer partners who work side by side with our communities to transform the health of our region promoting wellness, preventing illness, encouraging recovery, and restoring health.
Our Mission: We help people live better lives through better health.
Our Vision: We will be our region's first choice for health and wellness.
Our Purpose: Better health begins here.
At MUSC Health, we empower you to Change What s Possible by transforming expertise, learning and discovery into unrivaled patient-centered care in your setting.
- Our physician-led organization embraces and demonstrates our values of compassion, teamwork, diversity, accountability and innovation.
- With ties to South Carolina s only comprehensive academic health science center in Charleston, we are committed to preserving and optimizing human life throughout the state through our vision to lead health innovation for the lives we touch.
- We support you with a competitive compensation and benefits plan, career and professional development opportunities, and access to the resources of an academic medical center.
Apply for Urologist needed at the Beach in South Carolina!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly