Gynecologic Oncologist Is Needed on the Picturesque Central Coast of California
You will receive a competitive compensation package. You will also be provided with medical benefits, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in this central California coastal town an hour from Santa Barbara. It has beautiful vistas and incomparable seascapes that make it a desirable community to call home.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership-track available or choose an employed position
- Competitive compensation package
- Busy group in a community that needs an additional physician
- Excellent growth potential
- Mentoring medical students available
- Join another highly-respected gynecologic oncologist
- Board certified or board eligible
- Beautiful California coast location with excellent schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Gynecologic Oncologist Is Needed on the Picturesque Central Coast of California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly