Intensivist Opportunity in Charleston, South Carolina
- Board certified or board eligible in critical care
- 28 ICU beds mix of 16 bed med/surg, 6 bed CV ICU, and 6 bed trauma ICU
- Experience with cardiac and neuro ICU highly desirable
- 24/7 in house physician coverage: 12 hr MD day coverage, and 12 MD nigh coverage
- APP support staff; and resident/fellow coverage beginning in July 2021
- Average census 20 patients per day
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Benefit offerings that cater to your lifestyle: health, dental, vision, pharmacy, & financial
- Paid time off paired with allocated dollars and days toward CME
- Relocation and signing incentives offered in most circumstances
- Full-time position with protected on-clinical administrative time of 20 hours per week
About Trident Health System:
- Trident and Summerville Medical Center are a combined 437-bed two hospital tertiary-care system providing a comprehensive range of services including trauma, acute inpatient rehab, surgical, hear and vascular services.
- Among the many specialties is minimally invasive robotic surgery for a variety of cases such as hernia, gynecologic, thoracic and spine.
- The hospital s accreditations in many specialties, including stroke, trauma and cardiac care, is a testament to the quality of Trident s physicians and clinicians.
- The radiation center stands as one of the busiest in the company and supports the growing cancer program at Trident Health. The cancer program is supported by subspecialists in all tumor sites, with cases presented at a weekly multidisciplinary cancer conference attended by physicians, clinical staff and administration.
An extraordinary coastal city, rich in history and traditions. Charleston, SC has earned national and international recognition of distinction in economic development, access to global markets, tourism, medical care and entrepreneurial opportunity. With its diverse economic mix, the area continues to grow; yet its rich, historic charm and cultural sophistication are evident throughout the city. These distinguishable qualities have established the foundation that has led Charleston to the forefront of cities created with innovation, creativity and a steadfast commitment to building excellence for the future. The region also boasts a multi-billion dollar visitor industry, one of the Southeast's most impressive medical hubs, a well-established base of national and international manufacturers, as well as a large military presence. In addition, arts, recreational and cultural opportunities are abundant.
Apply for Intensivist Opportunity in Charleston, South Carolina
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly