Gastroenterology New York | Hospital Employed $700K | Signing Bonus
Join a busy hospital-employed Gastroenterology practice in beautiful Upstate New York.
• A full scope of practice with outpatient, inpatient, seeking ERCP skills but not required
• Guaranteed $700K base salary with RVU productivity on top
• Generous sign-on of $25,000
• Call is 1:3
• Up to $10,000 in relocation
• Six weeks of benefit time to include CME's
• Comprehensive benefits package, including 403(b) and 457(b)
• Part of Rochester Medical Center
• A not-for-profit community healthcare facility certified for 94 beds
• Level III Trauma Care and a Critical Care Unit
• Offers state-of-the-art equipment, including the lowest-dose CT scanning in the region, 1.5 Tesla high-field open bore MRI, lithotripsy, Automated Breast Volume Scanning (ABVS) for visualization of dense breast tissue, 3D mammography, Positron Emission Tomography (PET) imaging, and MRI Assisted Vacuum Biopsy
• 4 Universities within 15 miles, top-notch K-12 ranking in the top 3 in the State of New York, year after year.
• Outdoor activities include hiking, biking, fresh-water fishing, and a stone's throw away from the Adirondack Mountains if you enjoy the outdoors; this is the place for you!
• Quality health care facility rated among the top 15% of community hospitals in the nation!
For more information and immediate consideration contact:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Gastroenterology New York | Hospital Employed $700K | Signing Bonus
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly