Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician Needed in Orange County, California
This employed opportunity has a competitive pay. You will also be offered benefits that may include a customized retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and medical benefits.
This position is in Orange County, California, part of the Los Angeles metropolitan area. It is home to the Disneyland Resort, a massive complex of family-friendly, Disney-themed rides, restaurants, hotels and shops. The city's also home to pro sports teams. The Honda Center is the indoor arena where the Anaheim Ducks hockey team plays, and Angel Stadium is the home field of the Los Angeles Angels baseball team.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Owned/operated by physician leadership
- Work at 2 to 3 office locations Orange County
- Practice includes doing deliveries and general OB
- On-call rotations for hospitals
- Must have interest to build and grow the outpatient practice
- Spanish-speaking would be a plus, but not required
- They are very physician oriented
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician Needed in Orange County, California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly