OB/GYN Leadership Opportunity - OB Diplomat Needed in California
This hospital-employed opportunity has a very high hourly rate. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Come live on the west coast and be an ambassador for an excellent company. Travel California while also having a very flexible schedule. You will know over 3 months in advance where you will need to go next. This is a permanent opportunity and should not be considered a locum tenens assignment. Please send your information to Seth Fredericks (email and phone number below) ASAP. This opportunity will not last long.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2686757.
- Leadership role
- Permanent opportunity, but you will travel based on client need
- Ambassador for client at various locations in California
- Excellent salary
- Travel and additional licensing paid for
- Schedule will be provided over 3 months prior to assignment
- Must be CA licensed
- Must be willing to travel nationally
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYN Leadership Opportunity - OB Diplomat Needed in California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly