Northern Mississippi OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunities ~ Sign-on Bonus offered at select locations
As an OBHG hospitalist, you are the in-house expert whose advanced clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction. You will work closely with local OB/GYNs to ensure that every pregnant woman who presents to the hospital is cared for by an experienced physician, every time.
Ask about the *Sign-on bonus being offered at select locations
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Desoto - Southaven*
- North Mississippi Medical Center - Tupelo*
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Union County - New Albany
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi - Oxford (weekend only coverage)
As a clinician-centered company, Ob Hospitalist Group provides unparalleled support, resources and superior work/life balance. Full-time Hospitalists have the freedom to create their own schedules typically seven 24-hour shifts per month with no on-call duty or office management.
Ob Hospitalist Group offers:
- Competitive compensation (Est. FT comp $240,240 - $274,560 year)
- Flexibility in scheduling working 7 to 8 days per 28-day cycle (written 90+ days out)
- Paid A-rated Malpractice plus tail
- Annual CME reimbursement
- W-2 Employee status
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD/STD, HSA/FSA, 401k for full-time
- Leadership and advancement opportunities
- Regional and National Travel Physician opportunities
Join our growing national network of highly skilled obstetricians nearly 700 strong. OBHG programs offer a variety of work options including full time, part time, back up and travel opportunities. Looking to advance your OB career? Clinical/professional leadership positions are available at many of our locations across the United States.
Apply for Northern Mississippi OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunities ~ Sign-on Bonus offered at select locations
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly