Orthopedic Spine Surgeon Needed in Richmond, IN
This hospital-employed position offers a generous base salary in year 1 and 2, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, and up to $100K in student loan repayment.
Come live and practice in this family-oriented city situated just minutes from Dayton, Ohio. This is a small city in east central Indiana with a low cost of living, historic architecture, and multiple universities and colleges. This award-winning city is a great place to raise a family.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2670411.
- Hospital-employed position
- 100% spine, no general call
- Very busy multispecialty group practice
- Join 2 other orthopedic spine surgeons
- 1:3 call schedule
- Robot available
- Open to new graduate or experienced surgeon
- Richmond, Indiana is a hidden gem
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Spine Surgeon Needed in Richmond, IN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly