MFM Physician Needed in Kentucky
This employed position offers a competitive base salary based on experience and guaranteed for 2 years plus productivity bonus potential. You will also receive student loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come practice in a main hub of western Kentucky and a premier city in the Midwest. There is a low crime rate and cost of living, a high quality of life and wide variety of housing options located in close proximity to larger cities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive base salary, sign-on bonus, productivity bonus, and loan repayment assistance
- Funded liability/tail coverage, retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, 6 weeks of vacation
- Inpatient consults and consultative clinical responsibilities
- Join a group of 2 perinatal specialists
- Excellent specialty backup support
- Work closely with local OB/GYNs, neonatologists, nutritionists, dietitians, and other specialties
- They have an OB hospitalist program with 24/7 coverage
- H-1B visas are welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for MFM Physician Needed in Kentucky
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly