General Anesthesiologist Needed in Michigan
This employed position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come practice in Lansing. It is the Capital City of Michigan and has endless and diverse dining options, unique boutiques, and galleries. You could also head out to one of the surrounding communities and discover the typical Midwest flavor that makes up the region. It has a one-of-a-kind setting with big city amenities and small-town hospitality.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary plus incentive for an additional $50K
- Full benefits package offered with generous time off
- Comprehensive healthcare system for several counties
- Culture of respect and work-life balance
- Fantastic call schedule with a lot of flexibility
- Medical direction of CRNAs at 3:1
- Board certified or board eligible
- H-1B and J-1 visas are welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for General Anesthesiologist Needed in Michigan
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly