Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Southeastern New Mexico
Like much of southern New Mexico, the Hobbs area represents the best of the 'high desert,' with its blue skies and warm sunshine. It is the largest municipality in Lea County, and the gateway to the Land of Enchantment.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resident stipend available
- General orthopedic need
- Open to subspecialty
- Shared call with group
- See about 30 patients a day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Recognized as one of the fastest growing cities in NM
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Southeastern New Mexico
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly