OB Hospitalist Needed in Oregon
This employed opportunity has a competitive hourly rate. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Medford is located in the hills of beautiful Oregon. Get outdoors and enjoy southern Oregon's world-class fishing, hiking and rafting. Take part in the Britt Festival, a nonprofit organization, the Pacific Northwest's premiere outdoor summer performing arts festival. If you love the outdoor activities, this is the location for you. Please send your information to Seth Fredericks (email and phone number below) ASAP. This opportunity will not last long.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2686116.
- $50K sign-on bonus
- Competitive compensation package with full benefits
- Medical malpractice insurance with tail
- CME allowance
- Work 12- or 24-hour shifts
- Level III NICU
- In-house anesthesia
- Live and work in the Pacific Northwest
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB Hospitalist Needed in Oregon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly