Nile Women's Health Care, a popular OB/GYN private practice, is looking to add two additional doctors to their current Provider Group. We are currently seeking a board eligible/certified OB/GYN physician and/or 4th year Residency Program candidates for our growing practice located 20 minutes north of Atlanta, GA.
We are located in Alpharetta, GA, is committed to providing high-quality personalized care that empowers women through education and extra support. This is your chance to work in an energetic environment where patient education comes first. In addition to supporting a midwife model of care, our doctors have incredible bedside manners, stay up-to-date with the latest developments and offer in-house surgical options. Nile fosters a close collaboration between its doctors, midwives and other staff to provide a truly comprehensive model of care. As a result, Nile has grown to become one of the most sought after practices serving the North Fulton community.
- 2 years experience required
- Competitive salary depending on level of experience
- Production Bonuses available
- Hospital credential fees paid
- 4 weeks vacation time
- 1 week CME allowance
- Health insurance
- Malpractice premiums paid
- DEA and Medical Licenses fees paid
- ACOG or ABOG dues reimbursed
- Perform history and physical exams on new and established patients.
- Initiate appropriate treatment & testing for evaluation of illness based on training and experience.
- Communicate with patients and family members concerning health related issues.
- Provide counseling and instructions to patients regarding health related issues.
- Document using EMR system.
- 1:5 call schedule
- Serve two hospitals; Wellstar North Fulton and Emory Johns Creek. Both are Level III NICU s, offer state-of-the-art surgical suites, access to the da Vinci robot and beautifully equipped patient facilities
- Mix of OB and GYN
- Access to free or significantly reduced cost spa services through sister company, Glow Anti-Aging and Medical Spa (agelessglowspa.com)
- Opportunities to give back through regular Nile-sponsored community events
Alpharetta, a community of nearly 70,000 residents, maintains a high volume of restaurants, entertainment venues, and physical activities. Alpharetta was recently rated One of the Top 100 School Districts in Places You Can Afford by Money Magazine. The city was also awarded The National Gold Medal Awards for Excellence in Park and Recreation Management in 2017 for their park system.
- Medical Doctorate M.D. or Doctor of Osteopathy D.O.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly