GASTROENTEROLOGIST: Valley of the Sun! Join a Growing Practice in Sun City West and Peoria, AZ
AT THE END OF THE DAY, THIS IS WHERE YOU BELONG!
Banner Health, one of the country's premier, non-profit health care organizations has an excellent employed opportunity for a BC/BE Gastroenterologist in the West Valley of the Phoenix Metropolitan area. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to patient care. We are physician-led and value the voice of our providers.
- Inpatient at Banner Del Webb and Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Health Center is roughly 10-20 minutes away from both Medical Centers
- Inpatient consults with APP support
- Experienced and new grads encouraged to apply
- ERCP and EUS not required, but desired
- You will partner with our current Interventional Gastroenterologists
Benefits of Working with Banner Health Include:
- Competitive salary with RVUs
- Physician mortgage program and discount programs
- Relocation Assistance & Sign-On Bonuses
- Robust medical, dental, vision, retirement, and pharmacy plans
- Paid Malpractice
- Physician wellness and development initiatives
Phoenix is the United States’ fifth-largest city with a population of over 1.4 million. Greater Phoenix (which includes, among others, the cities of Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale and Tempe) has a population of nearly 4.3 million. This region is home to more than 200 golf courses; Spring training home to 15 Major League Baseball teams, and offers Six Lakes within a 75-minute drive as well as museums to suit nearly every taste and is known for its casual patio dining, destination spas and upscale shopping. When it comes to a variety of lifestyle and leisure choices like this, you just can't beat Arizona.
Join the Banner Health Team, where you’ll have the time to connect with your patients, your practice, your family and the great outdoors! We offer dedication to work/life balance unmatched in our industry. Meaning you get to spend more time doing what you love. That’s HEALTH CARE made easier, LIFE made better!
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, TO: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please call Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-6326. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com Please, No Agency Solicitations!
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.