Richfield, UT – Sevier Valley Clinic
Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, as well as a hospital in Burley, Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth, Saltzer Health, and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada. Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs.
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®
- Intermountain Healthcare is looking for one BC/BE OB/GYN physician to join an existing group at Sevier Valley OB/GYN Clinic
- Full-time anesthesia coverage
- Ultrasound and x-ray available
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in OB/GYN
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits package, including 401K match
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Richfield is a city full of vitality and vigor! With a population of just over 7,000 people and a drawing area of 38,000 the community has all the benefits of a small town yet continues to grow and progress with time. It lies in a valley surrounded by beautiful red rock mountains and snow-covered peaks. With great schools, access to skiing, fishing, rock climbing, horseback riding, camping, mountain biking, ATV riding and golfing the area has something for everyone. Within a 3 hours’ drive you can visit any of 5 national parks or be in Salt Lake City to attend a Utah Jazz basketball game or Utah Symphony performance. Office space is located on the Sevier Valley Medical Center campus that provides the county with 24-hour Emergency service. The hospital's medical staff consists of eight doctors in Family Practice, 2 in General Surgery, and 1 in Radiology. The 3 OR’s (with the ability to add a fourth one) are equipped for laparoscopic, lasers and open procedures. The hospital is financially secure and ready to grow.
Apply for OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly