Trauma Surgeon Needed in Asheville, NC
Mission Health is seeking an experienced trauma surgeon to join our team in Asheville, North Carolina
- Must be BE/BC in trauma surgery
- North Carolina licensure or ability to obtain
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including health, 401k with employer match, PTO, productivity bonus, sign-on bonus, CME allowance, relocation assistance, Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, 7 paid holidays, malpractice insurance
About Mission Hospital:
- Mission Hospital, licensed for 815 beds, is the flagship hospital of Mission Health, an operating division of HCA Healthcare and the state s sixth largest health system.
- Serves as the regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care in western North Carolina and the adjoining region
- Houses the region s only dedicated Level II trauma center
- Includes Mission Children s Hospital the region s only children s hospital
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area s 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.
Apply for Trauma Surgeon Needed in Asheville, NC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly