Sanford Aberdeen Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Ob/Gyn physician to join this growing practice.
• The hospital includes 8 state-of-the-art LDRPs, one dedicated c-section room and many additional amenities.
• Call for the OB/GYNs would be 1:4. Additional coverage is pre-arranged with partners from our tertiary care facilities -- not to exceed one in two weekends.
• Ancillary Services Include: Anesthesiology; Inpatient & Outpatient Surgery with a Cardiac Cath Lab; Diagnostic Testing – Echo, Vascular, Stress, Ultrasound; Radiology; Respiratory Therapy; Lab & Pathology; Outpatient Infusion Center; Rehab, Diabetes Care Center, Pharmacy and much more.
Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN ABERDEEN
• 48-bed medical center opened in 2012
• Attached clinic with 12 specialties and additional outreach services
• Large referral area, drawing from the entire northeastern area of the state
The city of Aberdeen is the third largest community in the state, with more than 29,000 residents. As the hub of northeastern South Dakota, Aberdeen is ideally located in the heart of outdoor sport and recreation country with prime fishing and hunting. Aberdeen is home to both Presentation College and Northern State University. Both public and private schools are available. Aberdeen also boasts a range of entertainment and recreational options, including the state’s largest fair, Storybook Land and Wiley Park, seasonal festivals, shopping, theater, and restaurants.
Apply for Ob/Gyn Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly