Residency Program Director
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln, located just 15 minutes from NYC, is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with Weill-Cornell Medical College. Dedicated to providing high quality patient care to a diverse community, Lincoln Medical Center is a NYS designated Level I Trauma and Stroke Center and has Centers of Excellence in all medical specialties including its award- winning Cancer and Breast Centers.
The Department of Emergency Medicine at NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln is recruiting a highly motivated and talented program director to lead the Emergency Medicine Residency Program to provide outstanding education and clinical experience to its residents.
- NYC H+H/Lincoln EM residency is one of the oldest EM programs in NYC
- High volume Level 1 trauma center in NYC public hospital system
- 4 year residency training program with 11 residents per year
- Faculty highly committed to resident education and patient care
- EM Ultrasound fellowship
- Active research program
- Strong commitment to the health and welfare of the South Bronx Community
- Board certified in Emergency Medicine
- At least 5 years of post-residency experience in Emergency Medicine
- Experience in residency administration
- Evidence of scholarly activity
The ideal candidate will have prior experience as an assistant or associate residency program director, have demonstrated a strong interest and skill in resident education, leadership and support of wellness, be an excellent role model for trainees and able to collaborate well with core faculty.
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Residency Program Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly