Heartland Regional Medical Center - Physician - Gastroenterology
Located an easy drive southeast of St. Louis, MO and just 60 miles north of Paducah, Marion offers access to numerous amenities. Marion schools are the recipients of multiple Illinois Honor Roll Spotlight School Awards . With multiple Parks (which include playgrounds, softball fields, skate parks, excellent grilling spots, batting cages, tennis courts, goofy golf and more), Minor League Baseball, a National Wildlife Refuge, Mandala Gardens, Skating Rink, Golf and Motorcycle Clubs, a Library, and excellent Recreation Center, there is truly something for the entire family. Marion also offers a wide variety of shopping and restaurants, wineries, lakes and natural trails. Marion has a true, natural beauty encompassed by a warm, welcoming hometown atmosphere.
Heartland Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to provide full-time services in a busy Practice, to meet the growing needs of the community.
- Successful, busy practice
- Employed position with Temp-to-Perm option available
- Local Clinic with Light Call
- Office space ready and available in MOB
- Necessary equipment ready and available
- Nationally Competitive Compensation Package
- High Productivity Potential
- Open to General GI or ERCP/EUS
Benefits May Include:
- Nationally Competitive Salary Package
- Productivity/Incentive Compensation - No Cap
- Relocation Package
- Full Employee Benefit Package
- Commencement Bonus
- Stipend during Training
- 100% Medical Education Debt Assistance potential
- Cellular Phone Reimbursement
- Visa Support and more!
Apply for Heartland Regional Medical Center - Physician - Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly