Radiology Position Northeast
Radiology Position Near Major Metro
One of the region s leading and growing organizations is seeking a board- certified or board-eligible Radiologist. Join this award-winning system known for its innovative approach to medicine and physician-friendly atmosphere!
- Work Primarily in the Women's Imaging Center and some rotation at the main facility
- Read Body CT (Chest, Abdomen, and Pelvis), Ultrasound-women's general, some nucs, plain film, fluoro and head CT on a day-to-day basis.
- No IR skills required
- Very competitive compensation package with salary and lucrative quarterly bonus pool
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance, medical coverage, CME and 403(b) and 457(b) retirement and planning
- Vacation is 8-weeks year 1 and 10-weeks year 2
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- H1B visa eligible position
Located in Western Pennsylvania. Enjoy both urban and suburban communities without the hustle, traffic, and high cost of living!
- Upscale shopping, world-famous museums, international cuisines, and named as Zagat s Top Food Town
- Ranked in the top 10 kid-friendly cities to visit in 2017 with award-winning children s museums
- Living options include traditional colonial housing, brand-new developments, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres.
- Easily take trips to Pittsburgh, New York City, Washington D.C., Cleveland, Columbus, and Philadelphia
- Access to international airports and public transportation at your fingertips
Apply for Radiology Position Northeast
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly