Non-Critical Care Pulmonologist Physician
Dignity Health – Yavapai Regional Medical Group Medical Group (YRMG) is actively seeking a non-critical care pulmonologist physician to become part of the expanding pulmonology clinic and a fast-growing community.
As a physician with YRMG, you will benefit from access to the comprehensive resources available through the largest non-profit healthcare organization in the region – Yavapai Regional Medical Center (YRMC) – with two acute care hospitals and over 2300 employees.
YRMG is seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist to join our excellent team of providers. Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a full-service, not-for-profit community health system with two hospital locations and multi-specialty groups.
- Full-time employed by the Yavapai Regional Medical Group
- MD or DO fellowship trained
- Volume expansion
- Non- critical care pulmonologist including EBUS navigational Bronchoscopies
- This is an outpatient position focused on ambulatory visits, but also inpatient consults.
- Joining 1 current Pulmonologist
- No Peds
- Office visits - 15 per day
- M-F 8-5
- Rotation Various – ED and Hospital
- Competitive salary with income guarantee and bonus potential
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Full benefits: Paid vacation/sick, medical/dental/vision coverage, retirement plans including a pension, malpractice coverage and CME allowances
Apply for Non-Critical Care Pulmonologist Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly